We're looking for an experienced Content Producer to join our team in 2023!
You'll play a critical role in the planning, production and output of digital content for our clients, including Australia’s leading agricultural organisations.
About the role:
A rewarding role suitable for a TV journalist or video producer with strong skills in factual video production. Be a key team member of Australia's leading video production agency for the agriculture sector.
- Brisbane or Sydney location preferred
- Permanent Full Time (maternity leave 12 month contract)
- Flexible work-from-home or office arrangement
- Opportunities for travel throughout Australia
Play a critical role in the planning, production and output of digital content for our clients, including Australia’s leading agricultural organisations. With a focus on video and podcast production, your role will involve managing diverse projects from concept to final product. Critical to your success in this role will be your ability to translate scientific information into easily digestible content and build meaningful connections with clients.
On offer is a full-time flexible office and work-from-home arrangement, with the opportunity for frequent interstate and regional travel. You’ll work alongside experienced media producers and video editors in a supportive and collaborative team environment.
Ideally we’re looking for someone with some or all of the following attributes. You have experience producing and delivering video and podcast content and have a natural affiliation with rural Australia.
Your skills and experience include:
- A knack for storytelling and breaking down technical, scientific information into compelling and easy-to-understand content
- Experience planning, producing and delivering video and podcast content
- Previous involvement in Australian agriculture will be highly regarded, or a keen willingness to learn
- Understanding of the social media landscape and experience writing eye-catching copy
- Exceptional project management capabilities
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Availability for regional and interstate overnight travel
- Adobe suite or Canva experience highly desirable
- Drivers' licence.
Anvil Media is boutique agency that delivers big impact for its clients. We are the leading video production company for the agricultural sector, with a national reputation for creating content that resonates with rural and regional audiences. We also keep good company in the natural resource, retail and construction sectors to name a few.
An attractive salary package will be on offer to the right candidate.
We would love to see your work. Please submit material with your application resume and cover letter to
Michael Neil-Smith - firstname.lastname@example.org
We would love to see your work. Please submit material with your application.
Applications close Sunday 30 January 2022.